A Tasty Way to Raise Funds
Poppin’ Z’s Gourmet Popcorn fundraiser offers a profitable (30% for your group), fresh made-to-order gourmet popcorn in a variety of yummy flavors. Popcorn is a healthy gluten-free snack that most everyone loves – whether it is in our individual popcorn bags, gift boxes, Packers tin, or popcorn kernels to pop at home, we offer a little bit for everyone.
Poppin’ Z’s is not only a great fundraiser but a fundraiser with a purpose. Poppin’ Z’s was created to help Danny, a young man with developmental and intellectual disabilities and others just like him who would like to find meaningful employment. Thank you for choosing Poppin’ Z’s Fundraiser!
Can I Customize My Fundraiser?
Yes! Our fundraiser can be as unique as your customers! Add a little school spirit by customizing our caramel corn to reflect your school colors or add a few of our 50+ flavors to appeal to your specific customer.
How Much Can We Make?
Your group receives 30% of the sales less any shipping charges or sales tax. (Yes, Wisconsin considers sweet popcorn like caramel corn to be a candy so it is taxable. Cheesy popcorn is considered a food so it is not taxable. Ugh…..confusing I know) Local pick up or delivery is always an option which will increase your profits.
How Do I Make My Fundraiser Successful?
Poppin’ Z’s believes that success starts with believing in yourself. If you believe you can do it, add a little hard work, and you will be successful. We believe in a “can-do” attitude. Always try your best and you are guaranteed to be successful.
Here are some great tips to get you started on your fundraising adventure:
- Organize your team. Have a team leader and gather volunteers who are eager to be involved.
- Set a goal and inform your teammates. Each team member should really know what you are raising money for.
- Plan early. Choose start and end dates, gather materials, and keep your team motivated.
- Reach out to those you know: family, friends, members of clubs or social groups you belong to, church members, co-workers, etc.
- Smile! Be friendly and know why you are raising money.
- Have fun! Set a personal goal, and have a good time.
For More Creative Fundraiser Ideas with Poppin’ Z’s, click on this link: Fundraising-Success-Ideas
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have before, during, or after your fundraiser. Just contact Amy.